Monday, June 30, 2008

I cause drama?

I really dont understand people anymore.
and I am so sick of working for friendships that dont even matter.
I am sick of asking questions [[because i am a very curious being]] and being slapped in the face with all the accusastions.
one being i cause drama.

hahaha. in your face.

dude. if you know me you know out of everyone I DO ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING to stay away from this worldly demon thing people call "DRAMA".//and to have the nerve.

I swear.

I do need to go lay this fustration at the feet of the savior.

&& I know that i will feel much better.

Fustration is something I definitley dont need in my life right now.

I have more important things to focus on then some little words you have spoken to me "friend".

So when it comes to life.//I definitley dont know it all//but when it comes to myself.//i know everything.

I <33 Jebus [[No this is not a typo.]]

No comments: