Sunday, June 29, 2008

A certain way to blog?

So last night I was informed that people dont know how to blog. In that category of "people" includes me. :). So today I am going to try my first blog. It being done the right way.

Uhumm. So what do I feel today.

Well feelings seem to not have a place in my life right now. Well they do but they are EVERYWHERE! one minute I am angry, another minute I am sad, and another happy. Sometimes I feel excited over nothing. and than I will cry over something stupid. (For instance I couldnt find a movie I wanted to watch, so I sat on the floor, and cried.) and yet some people would call this PMS. but it has been going on for about a month now. so. I would like to call it weird emotions.

I am in a weird place with my savior. I dont feel like I am in a bad place though. but I definitely dont feel on fire anymore. and its so stupid because I feel I know him. Like REALLY know him. but I also feel so distant.

I love the saying "Knowing is different from believing." used in the movie [[honestly I cant remember the name right now]] but the pastor got left behind. AHH THE MOVIES NAME IS LEFT BEHIND. hahahaha. ohkay well he did and its because he knew everything and could preach sermons and knew what to do in situations he just didnt believe it.

I feel I am him.




Hmmm. I dont feel I did too bad, haha.

BTW: dancing=Amazingness.

even if I do dance like a retarded penguin.

[[inside joke]]

(: I have Happiness :)

No comments: