Saturday, June 21, 2008

8 teenagers. and a trip to VA.

So I do have to say going to Kings Dominion with a bunch of teenagers with no adult is crazy fun. I got over my fear of rollar coasters yesterday. well more like friday. thanks to andrew. i love love love rollar coasters now but still have that fear when a new one comes along.satuday at 3 am i was running on 2 hours of sleep since thursday morning. ugh. so i woke up on thursday at 9 AM. had to baby sit till 3:30 AM. but got 2 hours of sleep. than my sister picked me up at 4 and i just stayed up. drove to VA. stayed at the park all day. than we were going to go home. but the kids who were driving kept going off the road. so we had to get a motel. and than when we got in there we just talked. ugh. no one was tired. but than left this morning at 10 AM. and got home at 2. we stopped 10 miles from the NC state line. GAY. haha. but i had loads of fun. and did you know the water park is free. well i didnt haha. oh the dominator kicks freaking butt. and the spongebob 3D ride. ha.

I feel dumb blogging about this considering my friends blog differently.

errm. i guess im different.

I <33 crazy kids.

No comments: