Tuesday, June 24, 2008

"From Glory. To Glory. You Are Glorious."

"Say it again for me, cuz i love the way it feels when you are telling me that im the only one who blows your mind" -Marie Digby.

I am in one of those moods. You know the kind where you just want love. and not any kind of love. the kind that moves you, makes you feel a certain way, where your always happy. I definatly know I have that love from Jesus. but have you ever just wanted it from a person you can touch, feel, kiss, hug, just lay there with.

"I need your touch" -Metro Station

&& I know alot of these kids dont know what love is. You have those people who just get in a relationship. "OMG LET ME PUT YOU AS NUMBER ONE ON MY TOP OMG I LOVE YOU" sikeeeee.

"I cant breath when you talk to me, I cant breath you touch me, I suffocate when your away from me. " J-Holiday

&& than you have those gay songs that dont help your feelings. they lie. haha. i dont really know if they lie but you know. you knowww.

"Note to self, I miss you terribly, This is what we call a tragedy." -From First To Last

&& now I definately dont have anything to write about anymore. I am just in one of those moods. I do have feelings for someone. but they have already voiced how they felt.

way to go.

ha.

" and we all want love, to feel it running through our bones, to have it creeping down our spine. you dont just walk out your front door and find it. it comes with time. and when you find it. you definatly know it. its something that over takes you. and when you let go. its like your whole world crashes through your fingers, you bleed out the pain, and feel your never going to make it through." -Me. :)

1 comment: