Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Heavy Stuff.

This would be a result of a myspace bulliten I started...

yeah, its kinda late and late nights leave you alone and thinking. well I'm thinking I dont care what you think of this bulliten. I'm thinking I'm sorry, really really sorry for everything since I was 12, and for you mom I'm sorry for since I was born. Yet this sorry is so so so so little compared to what it holds. I know you guys forgive me and yada yada, but you have no idea the regret that lays within me. I can't even say Its going to be different now, because I never know when it will, but theres this strong huge part that wants it to be. And its funny I'm even scared now to tell people when I'm even sad, I'm sitting here having SO much to say, SO much to make you understand and none will come out, not even a glimpse of what I'm feeling or want to say...none. Its like its locked inside of me. I cannot begin to describe it. I'm being eaten alive by it.

ASDFGHJKL; haha, this is labled heavy stuff, yet nothing in here is that heavy. ha, my heart feels pretty heavy right about now....

No comments: